Government Grant Programs For Real Estate Investors - Cromwell, CT
CT REIA November 2011 Monthly Meeting: Big Money Government Grant Programs For Real Estate Investors
November 14, 2011 - 5:30 to 9:00 PM
Crowne Plaza Hotel. 100 Berlin Road. Cromwell, CT
Register and learn more at
Over the past 12 years, Sean Carpenter, the "Half a Billion Dollar Man", has done over $500,000,000 in real estate transactions using government programs to put tenants in his properties, cover down payments, fund entire rehabs, pay out six to seven figure developer fees and millions in tax-credits.
Sean has been teaching real estate investors and developers how they can claim their share of the bail-out billions set aside from the government specifically for us investors. You'll discover:
* How to look beyond simple "grant" programs and cash in on the BIG money for investors
* How you can use government programs to get 40 year, 0% interest, 0 payment loans
* The 3 simple steps to getting funding for YOUR deals courtesy of Uncle Sam
* The single biggest mistake that could put your out of business - and how to avoid it
* How investors like YOU are finding, applying for and getting funds for THEIR deals - especially in today's market - and how you can, too
The first and the most important point is that the real estate agents don’t have the budget to advertise as there is no assurance of their income. Secondly most of the real estate agents do not train...