Expert Negotiating Tools, Tactics and Strategies to Create Winning Deals – 10/01/11
CT REIA and Don DeRosa presents: Expert Negotiating Tools, Tactics and Strategies to Create Winning Deals
October 1, 2011 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton. 275 Research Parkway. Meriden, CT
$29 for CT REIA Members | $49 for not-yet-members
Learn more and register a
* Free Added Bonus For All Attendees *
Deal Structuring online course (6 hours) - taking leads and figuring out how to make a deal out of them, combining buying and exit strategies.
In order to become a successful in life - especially as a real estate investor - you must master the art of negotiating.
Don DeRosa will show you that artful negotiating - in any area of your life - is really just coming to agreement so that each party feels like a winner.
Join Don on October 1, 2011 as he shares his state-of-the-art tools, plus the tactics and strategies he uses in every deal. And he’ll share details of deals he’s done this year, so you can see that they really work… in the real world, in this market.
Here’s just a sample of the things you’ll learn, so you can buy houses with big built-in profits and leave your seller smiling:
* The Five things EVERY negotiator must know to be successful
* How to prescreen a seller to find out what they really want, and what they really need
* Why building rapport is the most important thing you can learn - and how to do it!
* Why you should always ask for more than you expect to get!
* Why you never want a "yes" on your first offer!
* How to effectively overcome objections
* How to know exactly what to offer before you meet the seller
* How to creatively structure your deals so both sides win
* How to set up your competition so the buyer wants to work with you
* Don will also share, in detail, the tools he uses to determine whether a deal is worth going after. And he’ll tell you exactly how he uses his tools - both when evaluating the deal, and when sitting at the table with the seller, and even when meeting with his private lender.
What will be the best location in Canada? To start a IT business at a medium scale. I hope you guys are well aware about it as few of you are from Canada. So, please let me know if you have a bit of...